The age old question, what if? This question is asked millions of times a day. Everyone no matter the age, sex, or race ask this question. What if I had looked left instead of right? What if I had told her this instead of that? What if I had said yes to that job? What if, might be the single most asked question on the planet.
I am of the opinion that the “what if” question depending upon your age, is a tool used to keep doubt in ones mind. What if has gotten a lot of people in trouble. Never being satisfied is good in some areas of your life but may not be so good in others. What if I called my Shorty tonight while the wife is out and see if we can hook up? What if I robbed that fool and came up? What if God doesn’t forgive me?
How many times have you asked the question what if? Why are you asking that question at this point in your life? If you are a young man just getting started what if can be a self correcting tool utilized to improve upon your situation. If you are an older man, what if may be your way of trying to see if the grass is greener on the other side. It may allude to the beginnings of a mid life crises. What if can set you free or ruin everything. Ultimately what if is a choice, a decision, not an afterthought. What if should be something that is planned for ahead of time, not reacted to or a happenstance. Too many times we miss out for not planning for the “what if’s” when, had we only taken a moment to discern the Will, what If, would not be a part of our vernacular.
Take a moment if you will to think about the challenges you face in life, the burdens you bear, the people you love and respect. Take a moment to fathom the possibilities of life and the ramifications of what your “what if” question represents. Does it represent the strategic reset button of your life? Or, does it represent the destruct button of your life? While all of that is on your mind, let me give you a sneak peek, a clue if you will, as to the answer of this question. Come closer, be very, very, quiet, I am only going to share this with you, shhhhhhhh. (Whisper) If you are operating in God’s will, you have hit the reset button, outside of God’s will…… BOOM!! Self destruction!
What if God didn’t exist?
Unfathomable!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment