Friday, September 11, 2009

Seed

Am I a seed sitting at my computer desk typing about the word "seed" representing my physical being state by the fertilization process of procreation.....?


Am I given birth and breath and a representative of my creator through the donor sperm process to become a vessel to do God's will as I venture into the paths of daily life....?


Am I a seed of truth, a seed of confusion, a seed of wisdom, a seed of trust, a seed of guidance, a seed of greed, a seed of covetness, lies, thievery, murderer.....?


Can I become a seed producer myself and what examples will my seed thrust forth....?


What in me, my DNA and the breath of my creator have to overcome for my creators spirit to excel and lead?


What am I if I have a covering to protect my essence of life until it's time to born my locked secrets for growth when I am lying dormant awaiting the rains, droppings protected from the acidic baths of stomach contents and dropped to the ground, to lie and wait for the seasons to bear.....?


Have I heard a voice that echoed in my memory chest, or spoken wisdom's and story telling that gave me a sense of confidence, nurturing and protection to endure.....?


If given guidance in turmoil and troubled times in young and old life where one may feel forsakened, but pulling on the strengths of the stories told for guidance and the intrinsic spiritual breath blown into young lungs at birth, somehow lessened our fears.....


Is also a seed covered by the blood that footsteps lead and leave across pathways and journeys.....


Seeds are wind blown, word-smithed, buried, impregnated, taught and used much like a verbs definition; action oriented.....


Of course, depending if the seed embodies life to bear....


A seed can bear fruit

A seed can procreate

A seed is a transferable thought

A seed is an intrinsic calling

A seed is a spiritual breath


It is the spirit in which we utilize and manage our seeds bank, how we broadcast them for germination in what gives us favorable circumstance, blessings and strong harvests.I just happened to be the seed with spiritual air blown and remembered as my days creep into my summer seasons, designated through the structure of my DNA to depict the image of man, fortunate enough to have a big head, two arms, two legs, ten toes, eyes, a brain a nervous system, a intake and out-take system that through it all was thought enough well in advance..........to be placed on earth, to learn and share experiences that passes on human experiences that educate, lift burdens, give testimony for others to learn from my experiences and mistakes for their survival to elevate the evolution of man, his obedience to his creator, his mentoring spirit, to show God's love and for the uplifting of human kind and the world and eco system that he resides.


What kind of seed are you planting and what will be your harvest?

No comments:

Post a Comment