Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pencil

Life sustaining to words of love 365 days a year I feel the tug of need from, oh, so many people. This has to be what Barack Obama is feeling....doesn't it?

How can I, a pencil, so thin, so fragile serve all people and serve them well, because even I break at times, even I run out of eraser at times, even more so in times of uncertainty. This has to be what Barack Obama is thinking....doesn't it?

My existence began over 200 years ago. And just think; I have served the needs of communication of my people tirelessly and futuristically. Not just in poetry or words of encouragement, but life sustaining matters of finance and well being. This has to be the focus of Barack Obama over the next eight years....doesn't it?

During the historical days, weeks, months and years ahead I will gather all my inner strength and resolve to stand firm, without breaking, ready to serve with, Barack Obama, as he embarks on the journey to lead this country back from the depths of financial and socialistic despair. This has to be what Barack Obama would expect from me....doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment