Buried I struggle to survive for life means so much to me. Laid to rest though not dead I imagine what is possible. My minds eye visualizes the possible. My existence a mystery to me for I know not what I am, for God has not revealed that to me. My only knowledge of self is that I will one day sustain life. The journey is my reward.
I lay dormant within, my true meaning not realized. I am often spilled into napkins, tossed aside even swallowed at times. My struggle to survive impossible for my true meaning is not realized. I am the creator’s instrument to duplicate him but my true meaning is abandoned, as I said I am often tossed aside. I give life, though at times I should not have. My existence a mystery to me for I know not who I am, for God has not revealed that to me. My only knowledge of self is that I am. That I have a journey is my reward.
In the recesses of consciousness I stir. The Pentium fills with excitement in my infancy. Once mature, I put the pencil to pad and put my pennies together as the plan is being formulated. Sparked by God I can create, design, and instruct, sometimes outside of the will, I destroy. My existence a mystery to me for I know not what I am, for God has not revealed that to me. My only knowledge of self is that I dream. The dream of a journey is my reward.
Driven by uncertainty I linger around unsure. Decisions made hard for I am not sure of my next move. What shall I do next, do I move to the right or the left? Perhaps I should turn around and begin again. Crippled by not knowing, how can I survive this abyss? Because God has not revealed my path I have no journey, my existence should be futile but the chasm grows because of the uncertainty. My existence is a mystery simple because I am. What I am, can be purged once the pencil is put down, the Pentium at rest, my pennies turned into paper and my plan made concrete and ordained. Only then can I be laid to rest. Assuredness is my reward.
Believe in thy heart and confess with thy mouth and you will be saved. These are the tenants of salvation. The commonality in life is many, whether you are a seed buried to produce fruit, a seed produced to replicate the master, a seed spurred to produce an economic engine or handicapped by the seed of doubt, faith is the answer. Fruit has faith it will sustain life, God has faith that man will reproduce him, and dreams have faith they will come true. To remove doubt one only needs to have the faith of a mustard seed.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment